|North Star Legal Nurse Consulting is headed by Kaye Miller, RN, CN-III, CAPA, LNC. Ms. Miller has interviewed 1000’s of patients and reviewed countless medical records. The confidence attorneys have placed in Ms. Miller's expertise have included cases involving many areas of health care including: Neonatal/Obstetrics, Ambulatory/Outpatient Surgery, Post Anesthesia Care, Cardiac Catheterization, Nursing Home, Slip and Fall, Institutional, and Infection Control (partial listing). Her experience crosses the lifespan: From The Womb To The Tomb.
Ms. Miller is certified by the American Board of Peri-Anesthesia Nurses (CAPA). ASPAN signifies her specialized knowledge in the care of persons preparing for, or who have required, the administration of anesthesia. Her Clinical Ladder III status represents her exemplary evidenced-based nursing practice.
Let NSLNC charter the course for your next case.
- Screen and investigate cases for merit – plaintiff or defense
- Expedient medical records organization, review, and report – identify missing records
- Summarize and translate records – timeline and chronology available
- Identify potential defendants – recommend Expert Witnesses
- Identify and interpret Standard of Care – adherence or deviation
- Accompany the attorney to deposition and trial proceedings as a strategic alliance
- Support the attorney with research and literature
- Prepare questions for deposition and trial proceedings
- Communicate with other experts and witnesses on the attorney’s behalf
- Examine billing issues
- Expert Witness testimony available with merit
- Perceptive communication skills that promote understanding with the witness and jury
- Inservices available for attorneys and office personnel